Thursday, January 01, 2015

Welcoming Our Team Leader

Amy {Co-Owner} aka Lil Cutie Creations

Hi Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends! I'm Amy and I live in beautiful Victoria, B.C. Canada, with my family and dog, Bubbaganoush (Yep, he's as cute as his name suggests! lol ).

I have been crafting for several years, but it wasn't until May, 2013 that I discovered the wonderful world of craft challenges and blogging- and I've made so many amazing friends along the way! I love all things crafty:  Stamping, Paper crafts, Die cuts, embellishments...Oh the list goes on and on. 


I look forward to getting Crafty with you!

I am super excited to be on this crafty adventure with my bestie, Denise! I hope you'll join us with your creations!

Here are some of Amy's favourites



I hope you loved reading a little bit about Amy and viewing her creations, you will be able to see Amy's work anytime through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment